Motivation in collaboration with Google are looking to provide the power of 3D printing to wheel chair users in some of the poorest and most remote parts of the world.
Motivation turned to Zinter for a number of highly bespoke custom built ruggedised 3D Printers, allowing them to print custom wheelchair prosthetic's anywhere in the world.
• Bespoke printer designed around clients needs
• Ruggedised printer ideally suited to harsh environments
• Custom training package delivered to key staff members
• Ongoing design and support from Zinter
Wheelchairs are at the heart of Motivation's work – but not just any wheelchair - it’s the right wheelchair, in the right way that can truly transform a life.
Motivation's unique wheelchairs are designed for the challenging environments found in developing countries and, because one size doesn’t fit all, each wheelchair is individually fitted by a trained professional.
- Custom User Interface
- Bespoke Printer Design
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics