Warranty Periods, Policy, returns & refund claims
A. Limited Hardware Warranty
Zinter® Ltd hardware products purchased in the United Kingdom are warranted from the initial date of purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year, provided the product remains unmodified and is operated under normal and proper conditions.
B. Zinter® Ltd Obligation Under Warranty
Zinter® Ltd's sole obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of products or parts at our discretion during the warranty period. Zinter® makes every effort to respond to warranty claims within a reasonable period of time after it has been notified. Zinter® does not assume responsibility for delays in replacement or repair of products or parts.
Products and parts repaired or replaced by Zinter® under the warranty shall be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period. This warranty gives end users specific legal rights, and particular end users may also have other rights, which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
The warranty applies only to the original owner and does not extend to any product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, accidental damage, unauthorised repair, or tampering.
Buyer is responsible for shipment of the product to Zinter® and assumes all costs and risks associated with this transportation. Return shipment to Buyer will be at Zinter's® expense. Buyer shall be responsible for return shipment charges for product(s) returned where Zinter® determines that there is no defect or where Zinter® determines that the product is not eligible for warranty repair or replacement.
C. Disclaimer of All Other Warranties
No other warranties, expressed or implied, are given. Zinter® expressly disclaims all other warranties, including and without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to particular end users. The remedy set forth in this statement is the buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy for warranty claims and is expressly in lieu of all other remedies that may be available to the buyer at law or in equity.
No salesperson, representative, or agent of Zinter® is authorised to make any guarantee, warranty, or representation that contradicts the terms contained in this Limited Warranty. In no event shall Zinter® Ltd be liable for consequential damages. Zinter® shall not under any circumstances whatsoever be liable to any party for loss of profits, diminution of good will, or any other special, consequential, or incidental damages whatsoever with respect to any claim in connection with Zinter® products and/or parts.
E. What May Void the Warranty
This Limited Warranty may be null and void in the following circumstances:
- Misuse, neglect, accidental damage, unauthorised repair, or tampering of any product by the end user or any third party; or
- Improper installation or failure to conduct regular maintenance or cleaning of any product by the end user or any third party; or
- Failure of the end user or any third party to exercise caution to protect any covered product or part from electrostatic discharge damage, adverse temperature and humidity conditions.
- The serial number sticker is missing, void or has been tampered with
F. Warranty Claim Process
To make a Warranty Claim, the end user must do the following as a condition of the above Limited Warranty:
- Contact Zinter® to explain the warranty issue by submitting an Online Support Ticket or calling 0844 409 7976. Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Number by filling out the RMA form. Warranty Claims without an RMA number will not be processed and will be shipped to the end user, freight collect. Be prepared to provide the following information on the RMA Form:
- Contact Information
- Ship To Address
- Product Name
- Date Purchased
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Original Proof of Purchase
- Products must be secured properly for shipping and packed in the original packing material. When shipping printers, all media needs to be removed from the printer, lid secured, and place in the original foam packing material. If you have any questions on packing procedures, please contact Zinter® Customer Service at the number listed above.
- Ship the following to Zinter® Limited, Attn: Warranty Claims, Unit 1A Westpark 26, Wellington, Somerset TA21 9AD
- The Product(s) packed in its original packing material
- The Original Proof of Purchase
- The Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Form with the RMA Number
Zinter® recommends that the end user fully insure the shipment (at the full purchase price) in case of loss or damage during transit. It is recommended that the end user keep a record of the shipping manifest and the tracking number. The end user assumes sole responsibility of products returning to Zinter®. Zinter® is not responsible for lost and/or damaged goods during transit.
Transportation Costs: Return shipment to end user will be at Zinter's® expense. Buyer shall be responsible for return shipment charges for product(s) returned where Zinter® determines that there is no defect or where Zinter® determines that the product is not eligible for warranty repair or replacement.
- Temperature sensitive / Responsive electronics including but not limited to Thermistors, Thermocouples, Hot Ends & Heat Beds are expressly excluded from our warranty.
- Any machine which has been modified, or disassembled in any way
- Any machine in which the serial number is not present, has been removed, or tampered with